Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas is knocking on the door...


I thought I'd be further along with decorating by now. But, so far a wreath on the front door (no the above is not my door, just a random picture I thought was pretty-haha) and sending out Christmas cards is as far as I've gotten so far. Yes, I'm slacking!!




I'm hoping this weekend we'll go pick out a tree and get it decorated. This weekend we have plans to attend the "Cowboy Christmas" downtown. The kids are really excited about it. I'll fill ya'll in with lots of pictures on Sunday! And, we also will be going on a North Pole adventure in Montana the following weekend.

Christmas is a favorite time of year for me. Where family comes together and everyone's so happy to ring in the upcoming new year. This year for us, like Thanksgiving will be very different. It'll be our first Christmas that we're away from all our family in Florida. This blog has been a great way to stay in contact with everyone....along with Facebook, email and skype! Needless to say we're going to miss everyone very much but we're excited for our first "White Christmas" in North Dakota!!


I've got so many sugary visions going through my head ... Ok, enough of the daydreaming! I'm supposed to be on a diet, but this time of year is so hard!

My husband will be off for 2 weeks and we've got lots of plans starting to come together...Mt. Rushmore in S.Dakota sounds exciting....and even Wyoming....Hmmm....



{Oh, and for my family that's not on Facebook I posted this for you all this morning and wanted to share on here}

Facebook Post:
"Christmas is on it's way and memories are all I'm thinking about this morning. We're going to miss Christmas Eve dinner at Mom and Max's and waking up Christmas morning early and going to Maw Maw and Paw Paw's for Christmas breakfast. And, then spending the day with Clay's family and my Dad, brother and sister. Normally Christmas is so busy with us running around house to house. This year will be the first Christmas we wake up in North Dakota and stay at home all day, just us four. It's a special new beginning for us. Just know, we love and miss you all ♥ ♥ ♥ "
Photo



 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely wreath. I really enjoy your blog. Your posts are unique and interesting. :)

    philippines properties for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..Thanks Arrielle! :)

    ReplyDelete