Saturday, December 1, 2012

6 Things to be Happy About!



Saw this sort of thing posted on Chasing Big Dreams blog. I thought I'd also start doing the same. Here's some things that made me happy in the month of November!



1. I'm happy that somehow I manage to capture the perfect photo of my kids together. You know, the one that shows their personalities and love for each other. This month it was them playing with the leaves one day at the play park.

2. Our Thankful Tree. It made me so happy hearing what my kids were thankful for. It was a fullfilling moment as a mother and I'm thankful for that! :)

3. Everytime I get in the car to go somewhere in this beautiful state of North Dakota, a smile comes across my face.

4. Ahhh, crafting. A hobby I love!

5. I'm so happy that my blog is doing so well and I've had so many new visitors! Thanks for stopping by!

6. Jewelry makes me happy! And, I've gotten several new pieces this month and I love them all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment