Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stormy Brooke Designs!!!

I just got my new bracelet from Stormy Brooke Designs!!
 
I am in love with it!
 

Here's a little info about this wonderful company:
 
Stormy Brooke Designs has been creating unique, custom jewelry since 2006.
 
SBD Creates Jewels for the Glory of the King of Kings!
 
Stormy designs the most creative,unique designs for customers for the glory of God!
 Her Mother, Marie Clark, is also a designer for the company. Each have their own, unique style and together create a line that has something for everyone; appealing to many different tastes!
 
 

As you can see wearing this bracelet makes me super happy!
Not only is it beautiful but it represents my faith in my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ...
 
Stormy Brook Designs Facebook page is awesome! And, the best part is it's so easy to order!
Prices are affordable and the beauty of the jewelry is like no other.
 
 Everything is so unique. There really is something for everyone!
 
You can simply order by commenting on Stormy Brooke Designs Facebook  photos or emailing stormybshields@yahoo.com
 
(Links are the names above)
 
Thank you Stormy Brooke Designs!!!
I'm SO in LOVE with your jewelry!!
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment