Sunday, November 4, 2012

Learning to knit...

Yes, I am attempting to teach myself to knit. I have bought every needle imaginable and many, many rolls of yarn. I have a book and everything, and I've learned it's pretty useless! You tube has been a lot of help though. I've watched several different tutorials and so far I can cast on and get one row complete. But, after that I'm having trouble. I can't seem to get the next row and when I start to it falls apart. I'm not giving up though! I'm deteremined to learn this! I'll keep ya'll updated :D
 
Madison has learned to finger crochet. She's made several different colored bracelets, necklaces and rings! (Ooops! I may have spilled the beans to someone who reads my blog!) She's been really dedicated to sitting down and working on these. At Walmart we let her pick out some of her own yarn. She picked blue/white, coral and a mix of purples.
She's also used some of my bulky red and green :D
This is a great projects for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment