Monday, November 26, 2012

Boys and their Noses!!

This weekend we had a scare when Jackson decided to stick small round crackers up his nose! He had been eating them and then came up to me a little while later and said, "Nose, MA". I looked up his nose and found one up his nose! I almost began to panic, but quickly calmed myself because I didn't want him to see me upset and then it turn into a sheer battle to try and get it out! I yelled for Madison to go get Daddy! He came rushing in and tells Maddie to get the tweezers. (almost like we were planning on own mini urgent surgery. So, Jackson's in my lap. Clay's got the tweezers but his hands are so big that I told him just let me do it. It took me a couple trys but I got it out and Jackson thought it was funny to see that come out of his nose. I tried to stop the laughter ( and hide mine) telling him you can't put things up your nose. Clay then looked at me and said "Dang Baby, you did that a pro!" Haha....
 
After posting on Facebook I realized a lot of other people have gone through the same thing. My Maw Maw told me a story that her and my great grandmother were babysitting my Uncle Scott and all his boy cousins, when they discovered that all the boys had stuck peas in their noses and ears and her and my great grandmother had to sit there with all those boys, using tweezers and get them out. She said it was an absolute riot!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment