Wednesday, June 20, 2012

VBS at Home!

Madison stayed with Maw Maw & Paw Paw part of last week. The plan was for the whole week because she'd be going to Vacation Bible School at their church. She made it half way through the week and ended up sick :( A little stomach bug began floating around bible school and my little mini me caught it. She came home a little early, which was perfectly ok with me because I missed her so much, although I hated she was sick. She was disappointed that she missed all the craft time and the performance of all the things they learned. Yesterday Maw Maw & Paw Paw came by for a visit. They brought with them all the crafts she had missed out on! A lady from their church thought Maddie would enjoy finishing them! How thoughtful! :) So, today we had our own little VBS during Jackson's nap time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment