Sunday, June 24, 2012

Date Night at 'The Pocket'

Every couple of weeks my husband and I get to go out on a date. Whether it's staying in and watching a movie, going fishing, or going out to eat. It's nice to get to spend some alone time with each. You get caught up in life, babies, laundry, cleaning.......so on and so on....that sometimes you need a break and need some time together. My mom called and wanted to keep the kids Saturday night, so that meant...Date night for us!! Whoo-Whoo!! :) We decided to meet my Dad at 'Cherry Pocket'! Cherry Pocket is a steak & seafood shack on the lake. 
Along with it's amazing food, I love it's old rustic charm!
 If you haven't been there, you're definitely missing out and should try it, you'll be addicted! 

I'm Ready!

A party in our tummy is coming...

Seafood Fettuccine and it was oh so yummy! 

It's hot!

Clay's Frog legs & Fries! Yummy!

Salad w/ Cherry Vanilla dressing--so GOOD!

Lip SmacKn' good! :)

Dad's Tuna Tataki!! He was nice enough to share because 
we'd hadn't tried it before and Wow-it was awesome! We will be ordering it next time!

Once again dinner at Cherry Pocket was AmaZing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment