Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Bible Study

I enjoy following Eisy Morgan. She has great beauty tips and hair tutorials for busy Mom's! {Which I love and need! Ha!} And, it's also nice connecting with a fellow Christian mom and hearing her stories of faith, triumphs and struggles. Just a reminder that we all are the same. Reading what she shares gives me hope and strength. She's started a Summer blogging bible study following the Beth Moore blog. They will be reviewing, every other Tuesday, the book 'Nehemiah' by Kelly Minter.  So, I joined the bible study group. I'm really looking forward to it! Meeting new blogging friends and learning and sharing the word of God. I believe it's going to be a great experience! Sort of a time for myself to focus on the inner me. Us busy mom's are always selflessly taking care of everyone else that we forget that every now and then we need a little 'me time'. Not just the time to paint your toes or pluck your eyebrows! ;) A way to listen to our thoughts, wants, needs or desires. I hope my friends and family will join me. 
It starts June 26th and runs through August 7th. It's a 6 week study done over 12 weeks. 




Join us in this study and visit Eisy Morgan for more details and where to purchase the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment