Sunday, June 3, 2012

Home Canning!

Home canning has became an obsession and I'm addicted! 
I have always loved the uniqueness of a mason jar. Growing up in the South, our main purpose for a mason jar was to drink a glass of good ole' southern sweet tea! But, we also use them to display beans, lanterns, catching lightening bugs, wildflower vase, hold utensils, contain sewing spools, or just sit up on a shelf as decoration. But, now it means much more than that! It's taking pride into something that I've created. And, what's even more important is my family is taking an interest as well! My husband and kids helped me out this weekend with canning dill pickles! I'm so thankful my Dad gave me a bushel of pickling cucumbers and that I'm able to share these with my entire family!
(They love my dill pickles!)  
Here's some photo's of our canning weekend! 










No comments:

Post a Comment