Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Must Haves!!

Ok, I decided to fill ya'll in on some of my must have's! My bathroom is filled with hair and beauty supplies but there's some that I can't live without!
 
My Hair Must Have's
 
 
Ok, I can't say enough about BIOSILK shampoo & conditioner! I LOVE it. Not only does it smell fabulous but it makes my hair so soft and manageable..It is a little pricey but makes me just wanna play with my hair all day and is totally worth it!
Not your mothers Beat the Heat protection spray for heat styling works awesome and I love the smell. And, not pictured because I'm out---Eeeekkkk!! Kenra 25, is the best hairspray in the world! And, I love Tresemme smooth & silky shine spray. Again, it smells great and is very light weight. Also pictured is a go to brown clip from Claire's and my Conair teasing brush (A southern girl can never have too much volume!) :D
And, for those inbetween washes days...Not your mothers refreshing dry shampoo works wonders and works great with my dark hair!
 
 
My Beauty Must Haves:
 

My wonderful Bath products> Bath & Body Works Country Chic is my all time FAVORITE and I use it with my Bath & Body Works sponge! I believe this may even top Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. I love it's clean girly smell :D
Aveeno Ultra Calming cleanser. Ok, let's get serious...I have sensitive skin on my face. And, I even have a little bit of redness on my cheeks. This face wash is awesome in calming the redness. My Gilette Venus razor is the world's greatest razor!
 

Ok, a few more and that's it...I honestly tried to narrow it down to couple but I love all these things so much I had to share it with ya'll!!
 
Crest 3D White mouthwash>>what can I say to get those pearly whites...well uh white...use every morning and night ...Revlon PhotoReady foundation makeup. I love this light and airy stuff so much I stopped using my clinique for it! Which is a cost savings right there! Maybelline Great Lash....the famous green & pink mascara is an old faithful for sure. Paired with Maybelline Define-A-Line eyeliner make your eyes pop! My estee lauder brushes (which were freebies!) have lasted forever! Nicole by Opi nail polish is awesome. I'm in love with every color--drys fast and smooth.
Covergirl Intense shadowblast primer + rich shadow in brown. My all time favorite perfume and I can't tell you how many times I've been complimented is Clinique Happy!!
 
Hope ya'll like all my must haves and if you haven't tried them you should! 

Most of these can be purchased at your local drug store, with the exception of a few. You can find everything else at

 Bath & Body Works
Clinique
Estee Lauder
                      Biosilk (or any salon)

 
Happy Beauty-Filled Day :D
 


No comments:

Post a Comment