Monday, March 12, 2012

Is it Spring Break already!?!

Today was the first day of spring break. Really!?! Where has the time gone?

Madison is in 1st grade! She's having such a great year. All A's on her last report card and I couldn't be more proud of her. She's been working so hard and deserves this break! We started off the day with a great breakfast for champions and ended the day with a little Walmart shopping. Somewhere inbetween we managed to watch cartoons, read books, do laundry, have nap time, soak up some sun, play on the swingset and have a nice healthy dinner! I enjoyed having my mini me with me all day today! She's a BIG help in chasing around her baby brother, Jackson! Everyday for him is a day for curiosity! If he's not running around the house, playing in dirt, climbing tables, swinging from curtains, dragging clothes out of drawers or painting the dining room with food he's napping! Needless to say he's a handful. But like I've been told....boys will be boys. I now completely understand this statement! :) It's amazing how completely different they really are. But, I LOVE them SOOO much and wouldn't change a thing about them. We have a lot more activities planned for this week and hopefully the weather stays beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. Kara, I'm so excited about your blog! I can't wait till you post a tutorial on canning! Happy Blogging TS. Stacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey! I'm excited about it too. I will def have one up soon on canning. I didn't know you blogged! Ttyl:)

      Delete
  2. BLOGGING IS HOW I HAVE LEARNED TO BE A FRUGAL THRIFTY HOUSEWIFE. FROM DECORATING TO GARDENING,RAISING MY CHILDREN AND BE A BETTER WIFE & FRIEND.HIGHLY RECOMMEND BLOGGING ESPECIALLY FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU AND SOMEONE FROM OUR COMMUNITY!:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great!I'm very excited-I'm new to having my own blog but I think it's going to be awesome! Thank you so much! You are too kind! :)

      Delete