Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CraZy Mornings!

5:30am----Up and at it!

I try to get up before my kids every morning to have a little 'me time'. Ya know....shower, coffee, news & weather. But, it doesn't always work out. My son ended up climbing into bed with us very early this morning. So, alarm clock goes off and my husband quickly rolls over to turn it off (frantically hoping it didn't wake our son!). I gently ease myself out of the bed (hoping for the same!). I jump in the shower and immediately afterward I hear our bathroom door slam open and hear that sweet, loud voice say "Mommma". My son is up! So, I'm in a sprint to finish. I then somehow manage to get him to lay back down on the couch. Soon after our new puppy is barking and running around with her new toy. Now, both kids are up! ........Here we go---Let's begin our day!

(Kids are eating breakfast. Hint>I had 5 minutes to blog)

Every once in awhile our mornings are non-chaotic. But, usually this is how they play out. I'm usually already exhausted by 9am, but here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment