Monday, May 27, 2013

Company Picnic!

This Sunday was my husband's Company Picnic for work. I got to meet a lot of people I've heard about and also some sweet ladies(wives). They cooked ribs, hotdogs for all the employees. All of us ladies helped contribute all the side dishes! It was very nice to get to know everyone better. Most everyone is far from home, so coming together for a meal was great! Clay's boss came and found me to introduce himself. He had such sweet things to say about my husband! One thing he said was, "it's so refreshing to meet someone in life & work that's a genuine, nice person who also knows every aspect of their job." He also said, "we're truly blessed to have him with us". What awesome things to say! I'm so happy he's found such a wonderful job where he can show all of his knowledge in this business. And, more importantly being able to work for a company that appreciates his knowledge and has no problem giving him the benefits. We're so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment