Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Family & Friends!!!
 
 
We spent last night ringing in the New Year like we 'try' to do every year....watching the ball drop and hanging out with the kiddos! I say 'try' because normally the kids have fallen asleep by 8:30, I'm in bed by 10pm and my hubby is soon to follow. But, this year was a little different! Jackson fell asleep around 9:30 and Maddie stayed up until 11pm. Luckily for Maddie it was 12am Eastern time, so we wished her a Happy New Year and gave her smooches!! My hubby and I actually made it to 12:30am Central time! All of us watched the New Year festivities on tv, laughed, danced and had some little fun snacks too! It was a wonderful night and what better way to ring in 2013 than with the ones you love :)
 
 
Today the black eyed peas are cooking and cornbread will be too! Later this evening we're having some new friends over with their kids to join us for supper. The kids will laugh, play and sled and I'm sure it'll be a great Jan 1, 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment