Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I think I have the sweetest husband and kids in the world!
 
I woke up this morning to a dozen white roses, diamond earrings and cards from Clay and the kids! They really went over and beyond to make me feel special this year!
 
 
I got Clay a new hat he's been wanting, but absolutely refused to buy himself ;) And, also a new shirt. The kids were spoiled with candies and gifts from us, Nee & Pupa and Nannie!
 
We had a little Valentine Party today that the kids really enjoyed. I made heart shaped sandwiches, along with chips & salsa. Oh, and some sweet sliced apples! I decorated the table with pink tablecloth, rose petals and the my vase of roses in the middle. After they enjoyed their lunches, they each got to decorate 2 brownies with Strawberry frosting, candies & sprinkles! They had so much fun decorating them....and eating what they could of them :)
 













No comments:

Post a Comment